Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
"Bridging art and innovation has always been my obsession".
Fascinated by research into innovative immersive and interactive content production,
Hélène has always pushed the boundaries of storytelling and technology.
Half-geek and half-creative mind, she has led international large multi-disciplinary teams
in developing complex productions for more than 8 years.
She conducted THE ENEMY VR multi-visitors experience production (2014-2018)
and is currently coordinating its social impact evaluation.
#SocialImpact #SocialInnovation #TechForGood #CultureForAll
/// This resume is more desktop friendly ///
Gobelins - Ecole de l'image
Interactive Digital Experience Management
Transmedia narrative design
UX & social Design
Marketing, community outreach and engagement, RoI and metrics definition and evaluation
Production & Project management
Strategy and basic business principles
Pierre et Marie Curie (Université Paris VI)
to June 2005
Digital Imaging processing
Stereo imaging and display techology
Biomedical imaging industry and R&D
Data management & biostatistics
Business intelligence solutions deployment
Details and Extracurriculars
- Image Processing: 2D segmentation, pattern recognition, connection method, interpolation, 3D reconstruction, modeling and parametric extraction
- MRI and functional MRI, CT, HRCT, MDCT, DEXA, Sonogram, Doppler, Muga,scintigraphy, Isotope (TEP, SPECT)...
- Electronic and molecular tomography, radiant images, contrast agent products
- DICOM, parametric and functional images, neuro-mimetic network
Denis Diderot (Université Paris VII)
to June 2004
Signal and image processing
Camera lucida productions
Since February 2014
- Work with directors to create innovative solutions for impactful XR experiences
- Work with creators and executive producers to write grant submissions
- Initiate and plan impact assessment by establishing baselines that allow for any variance measurements and change control
- Demonstrate new thinking in the practice of interactive immersive content
- Support the development of new business models
- Human-Computer Interaction producer coordination with 3D artists and developers
- Define KPIs and write data analysis specifications for impact evaluation and assessment
- Work with impact producers and coproducers marketing teams to define release strategy roadmap
- Work with creators to design campaigns to create social impact
- Optimize organic dissemination and cross-pollination to the widest possible audience
- Map out relevant social media and interactive engagement methods to support project campaign. Map out all relevant and specific audiences, in collaboration with partners
- Consult local partners for specific calls to action with specific audiences
- Work with executive producers to develop tools and XR production practises guides
- Work with creators to define exit strategy
- Work with THE ENEMY director and executive producer to write Google Digital News Initiative Grant submission
- Define, execute and manage Google DNI milestones for THE ENEMY grant
- Provide support to researchers for THE ENEMY impact measurement studies grant submission - to compare impact from documentary interviews with impact generated by the VR experience
- Work with schools to introduce THE ENEMY in connection with the AR application and/or VR installation
- Develop THE ENEMY curriculum and interactive map allowing users to follow the impacts of their personal engagement and sharing
- BLOW UP (2013 - 2017): digital interactive communication strategy of the French most famous webmagazine about films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfE1oQ47oqyJNzM-nFy_gjA
- MOZART 360°, PETER AND THE WOLF and MOON, THE HIDDEN FACE OF THE EARTH: presentation in various Festivals, events and exhibitions (international)
- Camera lucida linear documentary films: communication strategy for about 40 films per year: https://www.youtube.com/user/cameralucida
- Spkeaker or panelist on various BtoB and BtoC events
Camera lucida productions
to April 2017
- Interactive immersive project development and production
- Project Leader, international coproductions
- Fundraising and grants submission
- UX, social sesign and community engagement
- Communication & Marketing
- User testing reports (over 30 prototype versions)
- Sales/ content distribution
- Innovative R&D
- Give rise to economy of scale
- In charge of key benchmarks
- THE ENEMY (2013 - 2017): www.theenemyishere.org
International coproduction, 120 persons over 4 years. Multiusers VR installation & AR mobile app.
Official selection "Tribeca Film Festival Storyscapes" and "Futur en Seine" and "Sunny Side of the Doc" 2015, Award "Rose d'Or" 2017...
- MOZART 360° (2016-2017): a 360° immersion in the orchestra with its 3D spatial sound. A unique way of feeling the music, an “almost physical encounter” with Mozart’s work.
- PETER AND THE WOLF (2013 - 2014): a 30-minute animated film and an iOS App: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2uTEgqlMGo
- MOON, THE HIDDEN FACE OF THE EARTH: mobile AR application and a documentary film: https://youtu.be/b-na7rOYGLc
- LE NÔTRE EN PERSPECTIVES (2014): web-experience http://lenotre.chateauversailles.fr/entries_en.html
- TOUR EN TETES (2013) : webdocumentary http://tour-en-tete.radiofrance.fr/
- Projects in development (2018): VR experiences: Bruegel VR, Waterlilies VR, Beethoven 360 and cinematic animated series Amnesia
to April 2014
- Production and post-production coordination
- Video editing in collaboration with IRI French research lab (Innovation and Research Institute)
- Social design & community management
- Public fundraising and grants submission
- THE END ETC. (2012-2014): a web-documentary-fiction experience: http://the-end.nouvelles-ecritures.francetv.fr/
Starring Élodie Bouchez, Aurore Clément, Jérôme Kircher, André Wilms
OST by Jean-Louis Murat
A unique web-based experience that questions our societies through the lens of commitment and disengagement. This three level experience includes a research-based narrative designed with the French Institute for Research and Innovation. The audience can participate and influence the sequences order with their own tags, as an echo to the words proposed by the filmmaker. A transitional space allowing a transversal reading of the complete raw material of the director to invite the audience to share their own generated film on social medias.
- Collaboration with a French research lab that develops real-time online interactive editing tools (2012-2014)
- MÊME PAS MAL (2011-2012): transmedia project development
- Augmented Reality experience conception
- Social design & community engagement
- Creative Technologist
- Crowdfunding coordination: http://fr.ulule.com/3x3-1/
A chacun ses vacances - On ira tous à l'Olympia
to December 2012
- Set photographerof the show "On ira tous à l'Olympia" with Eddie Floyd, Babylon Circus, Karimouche & Cali
- DOP assistant on the documentary film
- Live show photographer (Olympia)
to June 2011
- Documentary series development
- Public and private grants submissions
La Concept Factory pour Orange
to June 2011
- Benchmark & case studies for Orange Healthcare
CARDINAL SYSTEMS - VENN LIFE
to January 2010
- Work with Data Managers and Biostatisticians and Medical Experts to write clinical trials protocols for drug product effect assessment
- Project Management of innovative clinical trials (from RFPs to drug products approval submissions)
- Ergonomic and adaptative design
- QA & user testing
- Medical experts and Clinical Research Assistants training
- Business intelligence solutions deployment
- Sponsors: VaXon Biotech, Roche, Novartis, Sanofi
- Therapeutic areas: Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology and Dermatology
- ISO 9001 - 2008 & eCRF certifications
- R&D/ process optimization
- Computerized systems validation
Medical imaging software solutions for international innovative clinical trials (all phases). Contract Research Organization specialised in innovative methodology and adaptive designs.
to December 2006
- Work with Data Managers and Biostatisticians and Medical Experts to write clinical trials ptotocols
- Consult with Head of Biometry to write the data transfer specifications for drug product effect assessment
- Work with Director of Clinical Operations and Head of Quality Assurance to comply with the FDA regulations (21 CFR Part 11, GCP, ICH).
- Project Management from RFPs to drug products approval
- Ergonomic software design and workflow and process optimization
- Therapeutic areas: oncology, neurology, cardiology, metabolism and dermatology
- ISO 9001 & Good Clinical Practises certifications, FDA regulations compliance
- Computerized systems validation
- Sponsors: GSK, Novartis, Sanofi, Roche, Servier, Lundbeck.
- Technicians and Clinical Research Assistants (up to 12) coordination - international clinical trials (all phases)
- Part-time in San Francisco
Centralized medical imaging solutions for international clinical trials. Synarc is a Contract Research Organization that provides clinical trial management and resourcing solutions to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organisations.
Taluah Association - Festival du film merveilleux
to June 2012
to September 2011
- Soccer players (PSG) photographer (Néné & Jallet) during brand promotional events
to September 2010
Tennis, squash, horse ridding
Mac OS X and Windows OS
Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Trello, basecamp, slack...
Axure - Klynt - Conducttr - Djehouti
MSI VR One
A Virtual Reality multi-passengers exhibition & an Augmented Reality mobile application.
The VR exhibition premiered in Paris at the Arbaic World Institute (May 2017) then was presented at the Tel Aviv Film Festival (June 2017), at the MIT Museum (2017, Oct. 5th - Dec. 31st) and at Centre Phi in Montreal (March 2018). World tour is still ongoing!
"THE ENEMY IS ALWAYS INVISIBLE, WHEN HE BECOMES VISIBLE HE CEASES TO BE THE ENEMY"
Un projet de gordon et Andrès Jarach. Produit par Camera lucida productions.
Around the “Gloria” (or “Benedictus” or “Agnus Dei) of Mozart’s Coronation Mass, enjoy a staged journey made up of long-takes and 360° views from inside the orchestra. The experience is sensory – an immersion into the sound itself, a journey through the orchestra, filmed and recorded in a masterpiece of Flamboyant Gothic, the Cathédrale de Saint-Omer, inscribed in the list of Historic Monuments. A unique way of feeling the music, an “almost physical encounter” with Mozart’s work.
Creation date15 nov. 2016
MOON is a journey to connect to the Moon, every day: the application includes excerpts from the documentary films directed by François de Riberolles and Alexander Abela (2015, Camera lucida, Planète+ and France Télévisions). It also presents exclusive content to learn all about our unique natural satellite.
FILM & iOS APP TRAILER
At the end of 2012, Laetitia Masson chose to question our societies, through the lens of commitment and disengagement. Politics, human, lovers ... A unique web experience: http://the-end.nouvelles-ecritures.francetv.fr #TheEndEtc
A transmedia story about a young man with amnesia who is trapped reliving the same three days until he can solve the mystery of his identity. Retrogaming, immersive fiction, interactive web series and AR smartphone application.
Creation date12 juin 2012
Webmagazine/ cinema/ mashup
www.helene-adamo.com I have been praticising After Effects for 3 months only so please be indulgent ;-) If you like this video, please "like it" or visit my website. Music Credits : - Patience instrumental : Damian Marley & Nas (songwriters : Jones, Marley, Amadou Bajayoko, Mariam Doumbia - from album "Distant Relatives") - Natural High : Ms Dynamite (from album "A little deeper") Thank you "JeSuisBienContent" for letting me use your workstations!